The day that Daddy did everything

Looks like we're going to be shivering through Christmas this year. Snow is even a possibility in the mountains where the fires have been raging. But that's Melbourne in December for you. This is the bib I bought Grace last Christmas, it's been a firm favourite ever since. We all kind of like the kookiness of it when it isn't Christmas if you know what I mean.

Anyway, I asked G what he thought I should call this and he said that it was pretty funny that I was doing a Mrs Washalot when he had done everything washing related today. While I was doing the shopping and parcelling up the kringle subverting edible gifts et cetera. And there is still folding and ironing to do before I sit down and relax. But whatever. Peace and goodwill to all men I say.


So I'd like to wish all the readers of Mrs Washalot a safe and happy Christmas (or alternative holdiday). I think there's about ten of you now as close as I can guess, which is ten more than I ever thought that there would be, because you know, it's about the washing.

So have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment