Blowing in the wind

Two big loads of washing this morning. Did the nappies yesterday and everything else today. Feeling a bit panicky that the washing will fall behind while I'm at work. I keep reminding myself, it's only two days a week, only two days not at home feeding the washing machine. And on one of these days, G is home, he can do the washing and other related tasks. And the day mum is here, she'll bring clothes off the line and air or fold them. Just try and stop her.

It ended up being a very good drying day. Cold and windy with patches of sunlight. No moisture in the air at all. After lunch, I bought the washing in before we went to the supermarket. Crunchy dry.

Now I just have lots of folding and two lots of work shirts to iron. What fun I shall have.


No comments:

Post a Comment